Monday, June 1, 2009

Dance Party USA

Today I was able to hang out with Miss Mags and finally relax after a hectic 2 weeks. Jane had a different idea...she had a dance party in my belly all afternoon! For the first time, Hyde and I were able to watch my belly move. It is wild to think that she is growing so much that we can now see her when she moves around. Within the past week, I have felt her move a lot, but normally it's in the morning or right before I go to sleep. I have even been awakened by her karate like moves... ninja chops, judi chops, and roundhouse kicks. I have watched Diamond Dave's training video and apparently it has rubbed off on Jane. If you haven't seen it, click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR8wH4k1zGc
I love feeling and seeing her move and await her next session. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you that you're feeling so many of Jane's moves! The DD training video is hilarious ~ especially the judi chops. I never would have thought of that connection...haha. I hope you are enjoying the "dance parties" as much as the Snoogle. :) So glad you have and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Friends