Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Pullup

 
Today, Jane pulled up on the side of her crib by herself for the first time!! I sat her in her crib and walked to the other side of the room and when I turned around she was standing looking over the railing. I yelled for Hyde to come see and her brought the camera. I got the full pull up on film, but most were blurry so here are the ones that turned out. WOW! We are in trouble. I guess it is time to lift the side rail and put the corner cushions on the coffee table!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. i can't believe she is pulling up!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Getting to be a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe that she did this/is doing this already! : ) What is the white thing with all the buttons that is attached to the back of her crib?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The machine you see plays music, nature sounds, has a night light and makes the mattress vibrate. The vibration helps Jane to get to sleep:)

    ReplyDelete

Friends