Friday, October 14, 2011

Jane's First School Picture

Friday, October 14 was School Picture Day at First Presbyterian
Playschool. I dressed Jane and up and strolled her to the school (she
doesn't attend on Fridays) and expected to see a blue backdrop like
all the annual pictures we took growing up. Nope! The photographer had
a full Fall setting ready for the kids with pumpkins and scarecrows
ready for props. Jane was in a complete daze. Two women were dancing
around with squeeking chickens trying to get her to smile as the
photographer waited patiently for that perfect smile. A full smile
never came and this is the result. Pretty cute I have to say but
pretty funny too! It isn't necessarily the setting I would have
chosen, but she is so darn cute, she makes everything adorable. Our
little girl is growing up! School pictures! Next stop, Driver's
License!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends