Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jane Meets Santa

Jane was thrilled to meet Santa-in theory. She woke up excited to meet
Santa, put on her Santa dress with no hesitation, and talked it up all
the way to Dunleith. Once we entered the front room with Santa, she
clinged to me and did not want to be put down. She did finally sit on
his lap to receive a candy cane (she is very driven by sweets) but was
not happy about sitting on Santa's lap. She didn't run away from him
so I guess she wasn't completely afraid of him. As soon as she was
back in my arms, she stopped crying. Hyde was able to catch a few
pictures of her and the professional pictures will be sent soon.
Before we were in the car I asked her if she had fun meeting Santa and
she put on her big smile, looked at me, and said "uh, huh" while
nodding yes. Well, I am glad she liked meeting Santa, but is sure
doesn't show in the pictures! She talked about meeting Santa for the
rest of the day! What a girl!

1 comment:

Friends