Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 2012


The first weekend in 2012, we stayed in Natchez! It was a rainy weekend, but it stopped enough on Sunday to go to Hawthorne so we could all get out and run around. Maggie was delighted to fetch her duck, Jane was thrilled to run around and be herself, and I enjoyed playing with my new lens.
The next few shots are of Jane stopping to pose for the camera. She would find a pose and pause for a few seconds (for me to make sure I got a good shot of her) then move into a new pose and pause. She likes to hold her hands up to her face like it is a camera and say "smile".
Running back down the hill to Daddy and Maggie.
I hate this one is not in focus, but I love the hair flowing! Ha!
2 weeks later, Hyde shaved his winter beard off. What a cutie!
Jane wouldn't look up for picture. She just told me "Mom, stop, I'm playing in the dirt."
So I went and took pictures of the gumballs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends