I just had to stop and take a picture of what I am doing.....
Most people 23 days away from their due date would be assembling the crib. And maybe that is what it looks like I am doing. I have had the crib in Jane's room converted into a desk for all her markers, crayons, chalk (I painted the bottom board with chalkboard paint) and puzzles and thought I would just convert it back when baby comes. Today I decided that I needed to take it apart and store it under the house-so that is what I did! Crazy I know!
Since we have decided to put the house on the market and move, I needed Jane's room to look bigger so I edited furniture and toys. Baby Carby will be in a bassinet at the beginning of his/her life and there was really no need for the crib. I am proud of myself for finally getting something done to prepare for this baby. I also got out the carseat and cleaned it. I just had to laugh at myself and share....
Too funny! Hopefully you will sell your house soon so the new baby's feet don't end up hanging out of the bassinet :)
ReplyDelete