I can't believe we have already started our 8th month! My "week"
starts on a Saturday. Baby will be here before we know it! I am have
the smallest amount of anxiety about not having done anything to
prepare for him or her to arrive!
Week 28 I took my Gestational Diabetes test and had a good checkup.
Jane came with me and was an angel. She was able to hear the baby's
heartbeat and thought it was really cool. She felt like the baby was
talking to her. We go back and forth on Jane's feelings on and
understanding of the new baby and becoming a Big Sister. She is just
starting to pull up my shirt and look at my belly, poke at my belly
button and talk to my belly, but I instigate it. She doesn't just come
to me asking about baby.
I am getting more out of breath easily, especially carrying Jane
around and feel so much bigger this time around than with Jane. I am
still teaching between 3 and 6 yoga classes each week and occasionally
going to a new toning class. I've decided that I think I prefer being
pregnant during the warm months. I feel like the warmer months are
easier on you mentally. During the winter, you have to deal with
seasonal depression, being covered up (versus in shorts and
sundresses) and having no color/tan. It is frightening to see the
color of my legs! I tend to always put on weight in the winter and
having the pregnant excuse to eat is no help. This all may sound
crazy, but it is my thought. Anyways...
Still due April 28 and looking forward to welcoming a new little girl
or boy to the Carby family! We are still working on names...
I love the belly pics :) You are looking great!
ReplyDelete