I had a checkup yesterday. I was in and out quickly with everything checking out just fine. I've gained 35 pounds, which is what I think I gained with Jane by the end. Baby's heartbeat was 148 bpm and measuring a tad big. Guedon was able to feel that the head was down and the butt was below the bottom of my sternum. When I laid back, we could actually see where he/she was! It was so neat the see that there was a little baby in there! I was able to show Hyde too. That night, baby was going wild kicking and punching. In 2 weeks, March 8, I will meet with Kappi then will have an ultrasound in another 2 weeks (week 34).
.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! It's getting so close and how exciting to not know the gender...I think you have convinced me to do the same one day on Baby 2! So glad Baby C is healthy!
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe your pregnancy it flying by so fast! Good checkups are always nice, and I'm glad to know they aren't stingy with the ultrasounds at Guedon's office. Another one to look forward to it sounds like!
ReplyDelete