This week of dropping Jane off at school, she has started resisting as soon as I try to get her dressed. Since she started, she has somewhat resisted (cried when I dropped her off) but now it is stronger. She tells me that she doesn't want to go to school, she wants to go to the library and read and sing songs, she wants to go to the office...anywhere but school. I pass her over to Ms. Armetric crying and leave feeling very guilty and wanting to pull her out of school. I just don't know about pulling her out right before a new baby arrives. She does great for the rest of the day and has learned so much being there. Thanks to the Playschool and Ms. Armetric, she is potty training and doing great!
When I picked her up this afternoon, the Director Ms. Aretha told me she talked with Jane for me. It went
Aretha: Now Jane, you can't be coming to school crying anymore. Mommy has to go to work when you come to school.
Jane: Mommy doesn't work. She teaches yoga some though.
Ha! I just had to laugh. We see what Jane thinks of the situation. Maybe her talk will work. We will find out Monday...
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aaah this cracks me up!
ReplyDelete